LIFE TIMEFebruary 21st 6:00PM - 9:00 PM (Saturday), Join us for "LIFETIME" youth outreach service at the property in Holland. Our theme this month is "Looking for Love" and our movie will hit a "Home Run" with everyone, young and old as we explore the things of this world as a poor substitute for God's amazing love.
Join us for bible study every Wed evening.
Lakeshore Lifeworks Ministries is a missionary outreach program which links the Body of Christ to aging out foster youth and street kids in West Michigan. Our aim is to fulfill the Great Commission; to go and make disciples of the fatherless, through housing, biblical training, employment, and life skills. We create volunteer opportunities for individuals and church small groups to minister, as we partner with Michigan D.H.S. to reach fatherless youth with Christ's love.
Our current project involves an 11 acre transitional housing site and recreation center in Holland Michigan where 18 to 21 year old foster youth will participate in a mentoring, life skills, and a career development program with the goal of being productive members of society and of Christ's church.
Lakeshore Lifeworks brochure.pdf
Size : 431.836 Kb
Type : pdf
Lakeshore LifeWorks Full color brochure.pdf
Size : 1306.203 Kb
Type : pdf
We are all in this together. We are a small group of local individuals and church connections who are making a difference by mentoring Lakeshore area foster youth.
- Life-giving mentors through Life-groups in local churches
- "Body Building" training for Life of the Body of Christ (Zoe)
- Life-skills training for foster youth
- "Life-Time" (monthly gathering for a good Word in the property's recreation center)
- A Life Line to a job placement program with our local business partners (a career, a job, and dignity)
- A place to Live (transitional housing-independent living facility)
- and most importantly, a Life-Time, Life-Line to the local Church to complete the circle of making LIFE-WORK.
Whether you are a lifetime advocate or new to the call to care for the fatherless, we see partnerships with churches and organizations who can help these young people get a proper start in life.