CALENDAR OF UPCOMING EVENTS
LIFE TIME October 24th. 6:00PM - 9:00 PM (Saturday), Join us for "LIFETIME" youth outreach service
Join us for Christ centered bible study every Wed evening at 6:30.
ThanksBlessing Ingathering: Saturday November 21, 9 to Noon. Cider, donuts, bring items to restock our emergency food pantry and get to know us.
Reach and Restore Event - All Sat/Sun services October 10th and 11th at Ridgepoint Church - Holland
Fund Raiser - Panera Bread - Grandville (Kenowa and Rivertown). 4:00PM to 8:00 PM Bring the flyer below to ensure Aging out Foster youth benefit from the proceeds.
Lakeshore Lifeworks Ministries is a missionary outreach program which links the Body of Christ to aging out foster youth and displaced youth in West Michigan. Our aim is to fulfill the Great Commission; to go and make disciples of the fatherless, through housing, biblical training, employment, and life skills. We create volunteer opportunities for individuals and church small groups to minister, as we partner with Michigan D.H.S. to reach fatherless youth with Christ's love.
Our current project involves an 11 acre transitional housing site and recreation center in Holland Michigan where 18 to 21 year old foster youth will participate in a mentoring, life skills, and a career development program with the goal of being productive members of society and of Christ's church.
We are all in this together. We are a small group of local individuals and church connections who are making a difference by mentoring Lakeshore area foster youth.
- Life-giving mentors through Life-groups in local churches
- "Body Building" training for Life of the Body of Christ (Zoe)
- Life-skills training for foster youth
- "Life-Time" (monthly gathering for a good Word in the property's recreation center)
- A Life Line to a job placement program with our local business partners (a career, a job, and dignity)
- A place to Live (transitional housing-independent living facility)
- and most importantly, a Life-Time, Life-Line to the local Church to complete the circle of making LIFE-WORK.